Trade Finance Solutions:
Plus International Bank's responsive personal service pays special attention to the small- to medium-size corporation that is looking for an agile bank that assists in growing its business. The Bank's Trade Financing specialists offer in-depth knowledge and professional advice to exporters and importers doing business with Latin America and particularly with Mexico.
In addition to commercial letters of credit, our trade finance specialists can help exporters increase export sales by enabling them to extend open terms of credit to their clients in Mexico and the rest of Latin America. We can also assist importers by establishing credit facilities for the issuance of import letters of credit and the refinancing therein. As an approved lender under the Master Guarantee Agreement with the Export Import Bank of the U.S.A., we can entertain medium term loans up to $10,000,000 to qualified importers in Mexico and the rest of Latin America. In addition to these basic products, we also offer the following services:
- - Pre and Post export financing
- - Inventory financing with or without guarantees from the Florida Export Finance Corp
- - Foreign account receivable financing with export credit insurance from the Export Import Bank of the U.S.A., or private sector insurance
- - Capital equipment financing with insurance or guarantees from the Export Import Bank of the U.S.A.
- - Trade acceptance discounting with or without recourse to the exporter